Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Flabbergasted -- But it won't last.

flabbergasted (ˈflæbəˌɡɑːstɪd)
adj
1. overcome with astonishment; amazed; astounded

Late this afternoon, Robbie Sherwood, executive director of ProgressNow Arizona informed me that the Phoenix New Times had recognized the Arizona Eagletarian as the 2014 Best Left-Wing Blog of Phoenix.





By the way, Robbie was also honored by the New Times. He's the best Phoenician to follow on Twitter. On that one, I wholeheartedly agree.

Anyway, it's highly unusual for me to be at a loss for words but I do expect to be back at it tomorrow.


But remember, as Kyrsten Sinema, Catherine Miranda and Carlyle Begay know, accountability isn't reserved for the GOP on the Arizona Eagletarian.

Last, but not least, my thanks are due for the editors and reporters at the Phoenix New Times.

1 comment: